Melbourne, Iowa was Plymouth County’s first seat of government in 1860.
The current Pizza Ranch corner in Le Mars. Bauerly-Langels’s predecessor, Roseberry Law firm was located in the second building from the corner, now Joba’s.
Construction in progress. The new Plymouth County Courthouse in 1881.
The “Avenue of Flags” at Plymouth County’s Courthouse each Memorial Day.
The roots of the Bauerly & Langel law firm nearly parallels the governmental history of Plymouth County and the surrounding region.The relationships of trust and knowledge rooted in over a century of serving our area is a vital part of our identity and characterizes the approach we take to our clients’ legal needs.